OM on Correa, Lewandowski card PSG, Liverpool offers Nuez, Son’s father invites him to leave Tottenham, Paris insists on Skriniar… Here is the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day not to be missed. Also discover the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news from these 24 hours.
Joaquin Correa, a possible rebound for OM?
With the summer transfer window now open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to the Maxifoot transfer window tables.
Mercato: the TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. OM on the spot for Correa?
On this summer transfer window, Inter Milan risks strengthening on the offensive level with the expected arrivals of Henrik Mkhitaryan and Paulo Dybala, both free, but also negotiations for the return of striker Romelu Lukaku, on the departure of Chelsea. Thus, the vice-champion of Italy has planned to clean up his current squad.
On loan from Lazio Rome this season, striker Joaquin Correa will definitely be recruited for 23.5 million euros via a mandatory purchase option, but the Argentinian is no longer in the plans of his leaders. According to journalist Rudy Galletti on Monday, the Nerazzurri asked him to find a way out, particularly with serious interest from Olympique de Marseille. In search of reinforcements in this sector of play, the Phoenician president Pablo Longoria could take advantage of the situation, with probably the idea of a loan.
2. Lewandowski has already dismissed PSG…
It’s no secret that center forward Robert Lewandowski wants to leave Bayern Munich for this summer transfer window. And since Saturday, the name of the Polish international has been circulating again at Paris Saint-Germain. But according to information from the Catalan daily Mundo Deportivo on Monday, the former Borussia Dortmund striker remains faithful to his first choice: FC Barcelona.
Thus, despite the interest of the French champion, the native of Warsaw always gives absolute priority to the Blaugrana. The two parties have also agreed on a future two-year contract, with an optional additional year. It remains for Bara to find common ground with Bayern, who still refuse to consider Lewandowski’s departure during this transfer period.
3. Liverpool, a 100 M€ agreement for Nuez (official)
As expected, striker Darwin Nuez will leave Benfica Lisbon for Liverpool during this summer transfer window. This Monday, the Portuguese club announced the sale of the Uruguayan international to English training for a total of 100 million euros, including 25 million euros linked to bonuses.
In the early hours of this Monday (0:44 am), Sport Lisboa e Benfica – Futebol, SAD informed the Portuguese Securities Market Commission (CMVM) that an agreement has been reached with Liverpool FC for the sale of all the rights of the player Darwin Nuez, for an amount of 75 million euros. Benfica’s SAD also informed CMVM that ‘the agreement provides for the payment of a variable remuneration, so that the total amount of the sale may reach the amount of 100 million euros’. It is further informed that the said agreement is conditional on the player signing a sports employment contract with Liverpool FC’, further explains the official document.can we read in the press release.
4. Son’s father invites him to leave Tottenham
An unexpected file to set fire to Tottenham’s summer transfer window? For the Chinese television channel CGTN, Heung-min Son’s father encouraged his son, under contract until June 2025, to leave Spurs during this transfer period!
He must work harder and make more progress. If he is satisfied with what he has achieved now, the crisis is on the way. He always has to try to do better to stay at his best, don’t you think? Instead of being happy to stay where he is, I always want him to be 10% better. (…) He scored a lot of goals this year, but that doesn’t mean he will do the same next year. Only those who remain prepared can survive the difficulties. He must face everything with a cautious mind and cannot afford to be too proud. He must be able to play an important role in one of the best clubs in the world. It was then that he would become a world-class player. As I said before, he needs to do 10% better on all fronts to achieve this goalinsisted Woong-jung Son.
5. Paris insists on Skriniar!
Paris Saint-Germain are not letting go of Inter Milan central defender Milan Skriniar! Considered a priority for this summer transfer window by sports adviser Luis Campos, the Slovak international has already been the subject of a first offer, estimated at 50 million euros and rejected by the vice-champion of Italy.
And this Monday, the Corriere della Sera ensures that the club of the capital returned the charge with a second proposal, this time worth 60 million euros. For the former Sampdoria player, Inter are still hoping to up the ante and have set his starting price at €70m. Suffice to say that an agreement seems likely between the two formations with the game of negotiations.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Monday June 13 at 6:00 p.m.
It’s official :
– The winger Arnaud Nordinreleased after the end of his Saint-Etienne adventure, joined Montpellier.
– At the end of the Angers contract, the midfielder Thomas Mangani signed for two years Ajaccio.
– Manchester City formalizes the signing of the striker Erling Hlandrecruited for 60 M€ from Dortmund, until June 2027.
– The middle Billy Gilmour extended with Chelsea until June 2024.
– Arsenal offered the winger Marquinhos from Sao Paulo.
– Free, the central defender Giorgio Chiellini signed up with Los Angeles FC.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
In France :
– Soon landed by Paris Saint-Germain, the coach Mauricio Pochettino wants to bounce back in the Premier League.
– The Paris Saint-Germain winger Pablo Sarabia is in the dark for its future.
– Olympique de Marseille has reactivated the track leading to the middle Riechedly Bazoerfree.
– Central defender Jrme Boateng intends to stay in Lyon.
– AS Roma midfielder Jordan Veretoutalready in the sights of Marseille and Lille, also flat Lyon.
– Rennes about an extension the coach Bruno Gnsio.
– Lille is interested in the defender of AS Monaco Chrislain Matsima.
– The left side of Bruges Casserole Maouassa will be ready Montpellier.
– AS Saint-Etienne approached the central defender Adil Rummyalso in discussions to extend Troyes.
– Liverpool winger Sadio Man approaches Bayern Munich.
– FC Barcelona midfielder Frankie de Jong kept his future unclear.
– Manchester City midfielder Ilkay Gndogan embodies a plan B for FC Barcelona.
– Chelsea are confident for the FC Barcelona winger Ousmane Demblat the end of the contract.
– The striker Marcus Rashford made the decision to remain Manchester United.
– Manchester United thinks of the right side of Inter Milan Denzel Dumfries.
– Bayern Munich are preparing to finalize the arrival of the midfielder from Ajax Amsterdam Ryan Gravenberch.
– AC Milan is preparing an offer of 40 M€ for the attacking midfielder of Bruges Charles De Katelaere.
– Napoli threatened the midfield Fabian Ruiz of a shelving without a departure or an extension this summer.
– Free, the middle Nemanja Matic will sign AS Roma.
– Loan by Arsenal, the midfielder Lucas Torreira wants to stay Fiorentina.
– Free, the central defender Jason Denayer is in the sights of Fiorentina.
– Villarreal are closing in on a deal for the striker Dries Mertensat the end of the Naples contract.
– Galatasaray thinks Fabio Cannavaro for the coaching position.
+ The transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!