Di Maria finally towards Barça?
- Our opinion : Juventus seemed to have a head start on this issue but Barça remains a very attractive club… and could change everything.
“Something is dead in me”: Lewandowski wants to leave at all costs
13 HOURS AGO
Ibrahimovic could extend with AC Milan
- Our opinion : With the organization of the 2022 World Cup between November 21 and December 18, Zlatan Ibrahimovic could finally miss three months of competition (note: from the end of August to the end of November).
Did Mbappé say goodbye to Real? “Who knows, in two or three years…”
Real Madrid advantage for Tchouaméni?
Still according to Fabrizio Romano, Real Madrid are intensifying negotiations to try to attract Aurélien Tchouaméni. The Madrid management would even be confident about the outcome of this file, which could end at around 80 million euros.
- Our opinion : Real Madrid learned it the hard way with Kylian Mbappé: watch out for competition from PSG until the player has signed.
Tchouaméni at Real, the ideal reinforcement?
Paredes says he wants to stay at PSG
Under contract with PSG until June 2023, Leandro Paredes said he wanted to stay with the capital club in an interview with Argentinian radio La Red on Monday evening. The Argentinian international midfielder, who arrived in the winter of 2019 from Zenit Saint Petersburg, is however followed by Juventus or Roma.
- Our opinion : Leandro Paredes will be able to bring his touch in the rotation of the midfielder but the PSG risks seeing him leave free in a year.
Bordeaux formalizes the departure of Costil
- Our opinion : The former Rennais could still render nice services in an L1 club, unless he is tempted by an experience abroad?
Nantes targets Hwang
According to information from RMC Sport, FC Nantes is targeting Ui-jo Hwang, the South Korean international striker from the Girondins de Bordeaux. The club trained by Antoine Kombouaré would have started discussions.
- Our opinion : Bordeaux could up the ante for former Gamba player Osaka, who represents one of their best market values.
“Four or five behind, the Blues have the same problems”
Monaco targets Belotti
While he will be free by the end of the month, Andrea Belotti is preparing to leave Torino. The European champion striker arouses many desires across Europe and in particular from Monaco, according to information from Sky Italia. Indeed, the club of the Principality would have already tried a first approach.
- Our opinion : The season will be long with the Champions League and Monaco needs to recruit on the offensive level.
“When we see Ben Yedder’s matches, we can have a thought for Giroud”
Roma discuss for Celik
AS Roma wants to strengthen in defense. According to information from Sky Italia, the club trained by José Mourinho would discuss with Zeki Celik. The Turkish international right-back is currently under contract until June 2023 with LOSC.
- Our opinion : Not qualified for the European Cup in 2022-23, Lille are expected to lose many key players this summer.
Mbappé at the top, but in front of whom? The ten most “expensive” players in the world
16 HOURS AGO
Payet, Mané, Fofana: The 6 transfer window information for Monday
A DAY AGO