Santos da Silva
On a header from Caleta-Car, he narrowly misses propelling the ball to the bottom, but it misses (7th). He opened the scoring on a collective action concluded perfectly individually, with good control, a good dribble and a mule strike at the near post (32nd). He will even offer himself a double with a perfect shot at the entrance to the surface (88th). A gala Gerson, in all the right moves and rewarded with a sacred double.
On the first Olympian goal, the hybrid side was there to put her back from the position of left winger. Everything is said about the monster slaughter of one of the basic players of the Marseille season, still very comfortable this evening.
In the 8th minute, he tries his luck from the entrance to the surface, but Selz makes the parade. Bis repeated in the 61st, still with a nice strike from the right. In the right tempo from the 1st to the last minute.
For his possible last match, the kid was necessarily keen to release a big performance, at his original position. In the 49th, he is happy to see his dismissal poorly controlled by Gameiro who sends the ball just above. On the whole, his mission is accomplished, with in particular a very big second period.
Author of a very clean encounter with many duels won. Sharp, he answered present.
In the 6th minute, he has a huge goal ball on a delivery from Milik, but he will find the post. We find him in the 71st minute, with a strike following a good dribble, deflected and diverted brilliantly by Selz. He is behind Marseille’s second goal with a nice percussion followed by a pass for a very inspired Milik who will leave it at Under (74th). Stirring.
He made a very good first save on a whim from Thomasson (16th). The sequel will be quieter, but overall well managed by the Fenomeno.
On a missed shot from Rongier, he could have opened the way to the net, but he failed to touch the ball. In the 6th minute, he took advantage of a failed raise from Strasbourg to offer a goal ball to Harit who did not put it in the bottom. His inspiration by letting the ball pass between his legs, Harit’s pass for Under is luminous and allows the Turk to score (74th). It is still him who shifts it to Gerson for the third goal (88th). He can always do better, but tonight he was perfectly in place at the forefront of OM’s attack.
Discreet in the first period, he tried his luck from a tight angle in the 61st minute, but it was off target. On an inspiration from Milik, he finds himself in an ideal position and does not miss his shot to allow OM to lead by two goals (74th). A good punctuation for the best season of his career.
He scores Marseille’s 4th goal when he entered stoppage time. Maximum efficiency on a poor dismissal from Selz.
In the role of William Saliba, we have seen him sometimes try to bring the surplus without being very precise. He was found in the 61st minute with a header, but it was off target. A very decent game overall.
In front of the defense tonight, he tried to play quickly and bring fluidity. A correct match, without being brilliant. He tuned in.
He will have walked the lawn for the very last minutes of the season.
Came on for added time.
Entering at the very end of the match, he could still have scored OM’s 5th goal!
For more readability, the writing of the Phocéen makes you discover its new scoring grid:
– of 0 to 3 – DISTRESSING : The player was lame. All is said !
– of 3.5 to 4 – FLOPS : The player missed his match, he is clearly in the flops
– of 4.5 – DISAPPOINTING : The match is considered poor, that is to say, it is below average. The player did not give satisfaction.
– of 5 to 5.5 – MEDIUM. But at this level, professionals must bring more to their team. The service is not necessarily satisfactory…
– of 6 to 6.5 – SATISFACTORY : At last ! The match is considered good. The player played a good game, even if he can do better. He did the job as they say in the jargon.
– of 7 to 8.5 – THE TOPS : Very good game. The player brought everything he could to his team and you can’t ask for much more.
– of 9 to 10 – EXCEPTIONAL . Make no mistake, these notes won’t be out often. They will salute an extraordinary part of one of our Olympians.