What you may have missed between last night and this morning
1. Football – Transfers: Mbappé, verdict expected this weekend
The DD list, the PSG challenge, the Warriors walk: The news on a plate
YESTERDAY AT 04:55
Deschamps: “Kylian Mbappé is French, that suits me”
2. Tennis – Roland-Garros: Nadal, Djokovic and Alcaraz “together”
Badosa, Jabeur or herself: who to prevent Swiatek from triumphing in Paris?
3. Handball – Champions League: PSG fails one goal from the Final Four
He missed a goal in Paris: The summary of a disillusion
4. Basketball – NBA: The Celtics take the advantage of the field
We have also selected for you
- Soccer – Chelsea (3rd) has almost validated its place on the Premier League podium, taking a point this Thursday against Leicester, during a late match. Three units ahead of Tottenham (only 4th), +42 against +24, the Blues have a margin.
- WRC – Thierry Neuville (Hyundai) won Thursday the opening special of the Portugal rally, 4th round of the World Championship, which sees in particular Sébastien Ogier (Toyota, 5th), and Sébastien Loeb (Ford, 8th) compete. The continuation as of this Friday morning.
- Rugby – USO Nevers won 24-12 at home against Carcassonne on Thursday in the play-off for the Pro D2 semi-finals. First in the regular season, Mont-de-Marsan awaits him there on Sunday 29 May. Here is the analysis of the meeting.
- Basketball – Real Madrid got the better of Barça, 86-83 on Thursday in Belgrade. He will find Anadolu Efes in the EuroLeague final on Saturday, defending champion and qualified earlier at the expense of Olympiakos, 77-74, thanks to a buzzer shot from Vasilije Micic.
- Tennis – Richard Gasquet continues his journey in Geneva. Daniil Medvedev’s faller the day before, he beat Kamil Majchrzak on Thursday early evening: 6-2, 6-4. A success that propels the 35-year-old Frenchman into the semi-finals. He will face Joao Sousa there.
- Golf – Rory McIlroy, in search of a first Major since 2014, leads the PGA Championship (-5) after the first round this Thursday in Tulsa. Tiger Woods suffered from his right leg in Oklahoma. Here he is in danger (99th, +4).
“There is a part of victimization in Guardiola’s speech”
The catch-up video
Every Thursday, we take stock of the rumors that punctuate the transfer window. Serious or not, tenacious or fleeting… we tell you everything in the Mercato Buzz. This week, PSG is at the heart of the market. Departure or not of Kylian Mbappé, the Parisian club would have several tracks in the offensive sector, from Liverpool to Barcelona.
Mbappé leaving or not, PSG have found reinforcements in England
The show that’s coming for Roland
To find out all about Roland-Garros, go every day from Sunday May 22 on the show Eurosport Tennis Club – The Terrace. Presented by Géraldine Weber, with our consultant Arnaud Di Pasquale, the show will welcome many guests. We have plenty of surprises in store for you, during an hour of “highly perched” tennis.
Eurosport Tennis Club – La Terrasse: To follow every day from May 22
What you won’t miss this Friday
1. Cycling – Giro: Opportunity for sprinters (?)
Giro 2022 | 13th step
2. Football – Liga: Real, one of their heads elsewhere
“Between Ferrari and Red Bull, it’s going to be the development war this weekend in Barcelona”
Liverpool and Sochaux believe in it, C3 final, Start for the pass of three: the news on a set
05/18/2022 At 05:04
The suspense Mbappé, the confidences of Halep, the luck of the Reds: The news on a set
05/17/2022 At 05:02