Messi is not going to leave Paris…
- Our opinion : It was hard to imagine seeing Messi leave after just one season in Paris.
Messi, Pogba, Dembélé, Lewandowski: The 10 transfer window info for Tuesday
YESTERDAY AT 07:11
“Messi took the whistles badly but, in a way, he understands them”
… who would like to find Moise Kean
We stay on the side of the capital, where a return of Moise Kean would be in the pipes. In today’s edition, The Gazzetta dello Sport indeed explains that Leonardo would like to recruit the Italian international, currently on loan to Juve from Everton (with a purchase obligation set at 28 million euros). The transalpine daily table on a possible exchange of loans with Leandro Paredes.
- Our opinion : Kean hasn’t really had a great season at Juve, who will be looking to part ways with him this summer. But will he really serve in Paris?
The favorite PSG in the event of Mané’s departure?
According to information from Picture, PSG would be favorites to recruit Sadio Mané if the Senegalese international were to leave Liverpool this summer. For the time being, the former Southampton player cannot find common ground with the Reds to extend his contract which currently runs until 2023.
- Our opinion : Liverpool still have their hands on this file but they can’t wait any longer…
Benzema already crowned? “Salah and Mané will experience a fatal dispersion of voices”
Nkunku sees himself in Leipzig next season
- Our opinion : To avoid a bad surprise (adaptation etc …), Nkunku would do well to continue another season in Leipzig, especially in view of the World Cup.
Dybala is getting closer to Inter…
After bidding farewell to the Allianz Stadium on Sunday, Paulo Dybala is about to turn the page of his history with Juve for good. To open a new one with Inter? Possible. According to The Gazzetta dello Sport, a four-year contract awaits the “Joya” in Lombardy, with a salary of 6 million euros plus bonus. Arsenal are also interested, but a missed Champions League qualification – which is now highly likely – could jeopardize everything.
- Our opinion : The trend is clearly leaning towards Inter in the Dybala case.
… who should part ways with Sanchez
Behind the scenes, Inter are also said to be negotiating for a possible separation with Alexis Sanchez. According to the Italian daily, the entourage of the Chilean would have been contacted with this in mind. The Nerazzurri would then pay severance pay for those who receive a gross salary of 9.5 million euros. Barça would have inquired last January to recruit him, just like River Plate, however blocked by the cost of the operation.
- Our opinion : Inter want to get rid of Sanchez’s huge salary, in particular to make room for Dybala.
“The city of Milan can create a hegemony worthy of Juve”
Pogba, the Juve-PSG duel intensifies
One thing has the merit of being certain in the Paul Pogba file: at the end of the contract, the French midfielder will leave Manchester United. But to go where? This is the big question. According to Corriere della Sera, the “Pickaxe” allows itself time for reflection. He would have two offers: one from Juventus (three years and salary of 8 million euros + 2 bonuses), and another from PSG (4 years at 11 million).
- Our opinion : Nothing is decided yet for the future of Pogba. But it will probably be written between Paris and Turin.
When Europe snaps up Pogba, Liverpool targets his clone
Perrin definitely commits to Strasbourg
Lucas Perrin, on loan with an option to buy this season from Marseille to Strasbourg, officially signed up with Racing this Wednesday until June 2025. The central defender has played 32 matches in all competitions with Strasbourg this season.
- Our opinion : A great operation for Strasbourg.
City accelerate for Cucurella
The information is signed by DailyMail. According to the British daily, Manchester City is close to completing the arrival of Marc Cucurella, left side of Brighton. The transfer fee could be around 35 million euros for the one who went through Barça, Eibar or even Getafe.
- Our opinion : After Haaland, the Citizens could conclude a new arrival. And to say that the transfer window has not yet officially started…
Already closed or still a hope for Paris? The Mbappé dossier divides the press
YESTERDAY AT 06:12
100 million, cursed bar or big anything?
YESTERDAY AT 9:46 PM